This position is being advertised for our partner Canadian Immigration firms. The Student Herald is a licenced immigration recruiter of Nova Scotia
Hotel front desk clerks perform most of the following duties:
1) Maintain an inventory of vacancies, reservations and room assignments
2) Register arriving guests and assign rooms
3) Answer enquiries regarding hotel services and registration by letter, by telephone and in person, provide information about services available in the community and respond to guests’ complaints
4) Compile and check daily record sheets, guest accounts, receipts and vouchers using computerized or manual systems
5) Present statements of charges to departing guests and receive payment.